Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Week is Over

    So yeah, not that many people follow but I have changed the service that I use to post my blog. The reason that I did this is because I found that blogger allows me quite a bit of flexibility in terms of the design of the site. So hopefully this will be better for the future. J

    Now here is the problem with falling behind on anything that you should be writing in, catching back up is the pits. So I will tell you about my adventure with Star Trek with past weekend.

    Friday night my roommate Lynden and I went to Papa Murphy's and got two of their massive stuffed pizzas. After that we wandered over to the Red Box that was in the Wal-Mart (of note, this red box was blue). Lynden and Stephen both recommended "Star Trek." So that is what we rented.

    Well, given that it is late, I will get to the best part. Russ, our other roommate was out for the evening for a jog. When he got home, he accidentally tipped over a glass of water on to Lynden's laptop. Luckily it just got the bottom of the laptop so he dried it off, put a towel under it and then put it back in the same place.

    A couple of minutes later I put a glass of water there myself. A couple of minutes after that, I split on his laptop too. Haha, the poor guy had the worst luck. I blame Spok.

    Anyway, it is 11 p.m. and I need to be up early in the morning for a physical that I need to do to give plasma. Should be fun but way early. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment